R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - you tell me
Thread: you tell me
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 08:02 AM
2canSAM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FTSC10
ask for a picture of the shipment receipt. if he isnt willing to provide that, Tell him you're going to go public.

Also, you can call the PO and tell them your address, they can usually locate the package, or tell you if something is in the system with your address or not.

as far as you needing it by the weekend, Honestly, im not siding against you, but ive learned with people on this forum, you need to be 100% CLEAR and precise.
As he said, be 100% percent clear on how the item will be shipped. I am amazed at how many guys send me stuff from here without delivery confirmation. I am new here but not a spring chicken to trading and I always mail with DC. It is more to protect myself than the buyer. Something I do when I need an item by a certain time and has worked out great for me. I have a fedex shipping account and If I need the item guaranteed by a certain day I will handle the shipping and email the seller a shipment label, they slap it on the box and it is a done deal. Also remember that USPS Prioroty Mail IS NOT GUARANTEED. The 2-3 days is an average and as a matter of fact, just last week I had a Priority Mail package take over 2 weeks to get to me from AR to AL. However a Parcel Post package from CA to AL took 3 days.