R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T1
Thread: Xray T1
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 10:10 PM
jordanjester
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by UrabusDenis
Horrible news man , really very bad ... How bad is it ( if you don't mind asking ) ?

Alien , thanks for the kind words ! This car is the fastest in this class so it's proof that old cars can be competitive at smaller speeds . However , I wouldn't like to drive this car at Pro Stock speeds because the drivetrain wear would increase a lot and parts aren't easy to get . Forgot to add , the car has new belts , ball bearings and spur/pinion , so it's a lot faster and A LOT more smooth A very good investment What tires do you use in Jamaica ? I ask because it must be pretty hot there

And sorry , no videos , I'll try to find out if someone has some
not at all! :] well I'm still running nimh if your wondering why i didn't just disconnect the battery btw and it was only the speed controller it just started smoking and going ballistic which killed the motor(brushed) then when i picked it up to try and get the battery out thats when it blew up
it didn't really hurt just scary as all hell. the car was ok, i thought it was burnt but it wiped off the way i see it is it could have been worse with a lipo and brushless no?

alien, the speed controller is gone now so there's really nothing to take a picture of I'm sorry buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, i'm putting my backup together tonight, pics of that will do yeah? also, any way to convert a og t1 for lipo? i just can't see it :/