R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 04-21-2011, 12:16 PM
BDRMBULLY
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

the product wasnt listed as on back order. like i say i have 3 esc and 6 motors from them. they just called me and apologized and tried to make it right. they have no 1410 or 1415 in stock. i was just coming back to edit my post . seeing as they are trying their best now to resolve the problem. they said they would send me stickers and a free t-shirt and refund my money and maybe toss me an esc of my choice. if i could edit my post now i would. but it has been tagged so too late. i do commend dana at castle for her efforts. its been 5 weeks , i told her i'd go into the forums i frequent and explain what happened. ive just turned around after recieving her email and bought the tenshock motor for half the price of castle's. then she called me after recieving my NASTY reply from her email. i know its not her fault but she did her best to rectify the problem and i commend her for that. its women like her that are the glue that keeps a company together. so i guess castle aint all that bad but im still gna buy me a RX8 soon lol