R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 04-20-2011, 05:43 PM
LRPO
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BmainStar
Ya I used to live on the water at the Islander(Manteca by the old water slides)Pulled a huge 10 lb er right before I moved on my frog rod!!! Soo miss it! Any way back to R/C- I have seen video from the Modesto track and they race SCT ,it looks worth the drive!!I have only been back in for about a year now so wasn't racing 1.5 yrs ago when I lived there,and Delta R/C track in Antioch races as well.Made my self a promise that when I paid off my child support I would get back in!!! Here I am and Loving it! Cheers bro!
NICE! yeah I have been wanting to head to that track in Modesto but I think they are running ROAR rules. I wont even attempt to run this thing on 2s with my turnigy batts. Until get a better 2s higher than 30c I'm stuck with 3s. Also I need a transponder I think. I'm strictly bashin right now man. One of these days I'll head out there. More than likely I'll head to south sacramento...a guy that works at RC Country opened a track.