R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Better performance through sports psychology
Old 04-20-2011, 01:58 PM
hustler777
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

give yourself a moment in the pits, you must first center your chi if you are to find the true zen of your ora, and say this to yourself on your way to the drivers stand.....before you achieve, you must believe.....before you achieve, you must believe...that way when the horn blows, and your racing thru the first corner and traction roll off the track 5' from a marshall and they just stand there picking their nose and looking at your buggy, you can yell..."WHAT THE F*^$ IS YOUR F!%$ PROBLEM YOU F$@#!ING F*$%, FLIP THE F*&^ING CAR OVER"...and realize that what you just got done doing in the pits and on the way to the drivers stand was time wasted.....

...now with the sarcasm aside, I think the "coaching" would do wonders for alot of drivers (me included, make sure you send me 2 of the anger disks tho...I'll probly end up throwing the first one at someone... ) i know that when i'm up on the stand durring practice, i'm calm, having fun, and throwing down some SICK lap times, but when the buzzer sounds...ya...not so much....