R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4RS 2009
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 06:46 PM
abi
Tech Adept

Dont even get me started on the manual! What a POS that document is...

I like the front, with the K factory arm mounts we can run short or long arms as well as infinite roll centre adjustment.

I'd like to see TM or KF release a revised front bumper similar to the G4+evo with the CF upper and separate plastic nose cone, they worked really well. I tend to stay clear of impacts generally but how many front bar plastics have I used in the past 2 years

At the same time TM/KF could redo the body posts so they actually fit current bodies, so over the front posts going through headlights and the rear posts too high. The fifth post is perfectly located,... go figure.

I have had two weeks of flukie unrelated engine woes in the club championship with one round to go so i have lost my 1st and 2nd positions in outlaw and protourer. The 09 is going like a rocket though, much better car than they are credited for IMO.

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
Hi Adrian

Good to hear from you. I guess it is similar setup to the the G4+ Evo in the front it just lacks information in the manual as to how to change it. Also suprised you can't change the location of the pin like previously with the plastic insert.

Take car and have a safe Easter
Andrew