R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2011 1/8 On-Road IFMAR World Championships, Miami
Old 04-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Bigger Brother
Tech Regular

Congratulations to Robert and his team!

I was fortunate to meet him at the EFRA Euros last year and he was a phenominal driver then and a nice guy too!

IFMAR are always going to get stick when "the internet" sees something doesn't go exactly how they expected. At the end of the day, IFMARs job (or rather, the job of those IFMAR Officials - who are volunteers of course!) is to apply the rules in a fair and consistent manner. I have absolutely no doubt that is exactly what they did. You'll struggle to find someone more dedicated to their section or knowledgable about the rule book than Sander.

I now can't wait for this years Euros - can Robert continue his excellent form, will Dario be the one again mounting a challenge, can Collari put this year behind him and return to the top step of the podium?!?!?! The Worlds has certainly provided us with some fantastic stories and I'm sure they will continue throughout the year. Of course, you'll be able to catch up with all the action from the Euros at www.efra.ws in late June!