R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Gottria?? Not sure what to think.
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Krakker
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Gottria?? Not sure what to think.

I had a Summit up for sale, extras, and 2 SMC lipos. He originally made a commitment to buy then backed out.
After I re-up'd my add, he jumped back in and made a commitment to buy again. I ended up selling and shipping everything as listed. But, after he got the items he claimed that the batteries arrived "puffed" and were splitting the hardcase.
I got a picture that shows one of them with the tape off and the case a bit separated but it doesn't look like any proof that they arrived that way. I insured the package but he claims there wasn't anything wrong with the shipping.
Afte a few emails describing "issues" with the truck it now seems OK, but the lipos are scary to him.
I'm not sure what there is to do for him, but I did explain that after they leave in stated condition that I can't control what happens from the shipper to the user. It just seems a bit weird to me that after all the feedback between here, ebay and rccrawler that I sell to a buyer with no feedback stated anywhere that after the sale things are going south.
I'm only posting an FYI, but I hope that things go better with Gottria.