R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 04-16-2011, 10:10 AM
The Big Wig
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by all4fun
A Berry six pack F1 link. Has a nice ring to it. It would be pretty cool if there was a vintage F1 class for people to run. It would be something different for sure. Heck, the 1/10th Vintage Trans Am Series ( touring car platform ) sure has become popular everywhere. Wouldn't it be really cool having 7 or 8 six wheelers with P34 bodies racing together on the same ozite for the F1 enthusists. And with the way mine handeled back in the day..........OMG!! I think I'll ask Brian to do up the Carbon Fiber parts in Catia like my original 6 wheeler but a link version. Oh Boy!! Another car project. I'll have to get started on the clay for a new P34 body. Just think.....I could have a P34 conversion kit lets say based off of the 200mm WGT platform. Brushless/Lipo. Now the wheels are turning ........all 6 of them!! Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me. I'm pretty sure I could pull this thing off. And you would be my 1st customer.

Tell Lou I said hi. I'll post a pic of my " Vintage Tyrell 6 wheeler " for you soon.
It's really going to bring you back. I still have the 6 cell SCR's taped in the car, LOL.

Dave Berry
Vintage 6 wheelers, 70s, 80, 90s cars. Normal F1 180mm only!