R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2011 1/8 On-Road IFMAR World Championships, Miami
Old 04-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wingracer
Originally Posted by stefan
Yep, Ielasi was a privateer in Lisbon. He didn't even run his own stuff, but Picco engines and ATS tires.

Neither Kyosho nor he himself (IDM) could use this title to market their products.

Good racer, not so good business man
Obviously you guys know the inside deal more then I do...but I did some google search, when Ielasi won the TC WC in 2008, his shirt, and car (body) has KYOSHO and PICCO all over it...that clearly, telling me, at that event, Ielasi is indeed sponsored by Kyosho and Picco. Also, there is a Kyosho V1RRR WC edition...what exactly did you mean Kyosho cannot use this title to market their products?

Now...back to my topic on Hara. He is clearly sponsored by HB, OS, AEBC35 and PF on this event (or this year all other events)...except MUGEN. Thats why no mugen on shirt, or on the car body...thats make it very interesting.

I am trying to say...Hara, has HB (or others) that preventing him to advertising other NITRO chassis brand on all of his event....unlike Masami or Ielasi, they have no other company restricting him to run for other brand chassis....

Also, I was told...actually, Hara might choose NOT to put the specific decal on the body of his own reason..........