R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22 Racing Buggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Trevor Williams
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Aaron P
I just finished assembly of Bag A on my 22, and all I can say about this kit so far is, WOW!!! ..........what a piece of sh!t. The instructions are some of the worst I've seen in 23 years in this hobby.

The plastic is worthless. More than half of the screws won't even snug down. They just spin and spin and spin. The set screws that retain the inner front hinge pins nearly went completely through the pivot block because there was never any resistance, and I just happened to stop and think, "this thing should have bottomed out by now." I tuned the chassis over to find part of the set screw beginning to protrude out the bottom. The front shock tower mounting screws won't snug up for crap, and the screws that retain the spindle and carrier to the A arm are barely snug.

I hope it gets better from here on out. I'm about to toss this thing aside with all my other retired vehicles before it's fully built. I wouldn't even feel right selling such a turd to someone, and I really feel for the less experienced people who buy and build this thing.

I hope bag B goes MUCH better than this first one.
I have been racing/building cars for 3 yrs....illustrations are pretty self-explanatory on a 2wd buggy.....haha!

F N CUDA: I totally agree man...