R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TG RB Modified by M.Russell
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 05:36 AM
Aza088
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Roelof
A clubmeeting is not representive. We had a 1st clubrace all with a cheap N21-5T engines and the guys who are always fast were also fast this time and all the guys who were slow (even with faster engines) were still slow.....
It is al about who can set the best gearing, the best car setup, get the best tuning on the engine and ofcourse drivers experience.

If it is really fast then it must be the best choice and a winner on all races and I bet it is just another toplevel engine to compete with the rest.
Just another engine maybe.

This engine just finished 3rd in the Serpent Tour Australia with a really shit clutch i really have to work on my clutch setup will be testing this week.

But overall the engine has a bucket load of power very reliable tuned the engine 1 time each day over 3 days and it stayed in tune all weekend.

At first i wasn't making 5min run time but before the last qual i checked my fuel tank capacity and was way under lol so we fixed the tank problem on the Serpent and made run time in the last qual in the finals we done 1 extra fuel stop just to be safe and finished 3rd.
All i can say is when i get my clutch setup right this engine will be the fastest and most reliable engine in my pit bag and this is my first RB engine and i own 6 nova's.
So lets see how it goes at the NSW State Titles over easter with alot of heavy competition.

Will report back.

I know there was a few guys running the TG RB at the serpent Tour anyone else have and feedback or reports on the Engine..........