R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Logi Maker
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Logi Maker
Had a great time at carpet nats. The AE guys went above and beyond support. Sat down with the TC6 designer Bob (he hooked me up with a rear shock tower). Awesome guy, one of the nicest people I have met in this "hobby". He was actually driving the first TC6 that all the team tested with. He just changed out the original top deck and chassis last week. He got into the history of the design and why everything from the arms out are TC5, for now... TC6.1 in the near future. He basically designs the on road stuff. Such a nice guy. Got a look at the 12R6 too... what an experience. Had some issues with my LRP esc and walked right over to Sean Cochran for some help.

Big shout out to Region 11 (WA state) rep Sean Maybell, there all week to help us local guys out. Multiple times seen roaming the pits with a box of parts and set up tips, can't say it enough how he is the perfect guy for us to lean on.

The only thing I decided to upgrade is the front body posts, went with the CRC thickies.Thanks Bob, Sean and Maybell for an awesome experience. Wish I could have ran my main, but my ESC took a dump post tech and could not fire back up. Again Sean C is handling it..

AE RULES!!!
Originally Posted by Edgar_P
Hello,

I am considering buying a new TC6, but still have plenty of time until our next nationals. Do somebody know if AE is going to release updated version of TC6 in coming 3 months?