R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Skull Racing RETURNS!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 12:22 PM
racer53
Tech Master

YES dude,the Skull bodies are what fuels our fame. So many big names have run these bodies over the years. They have even appeared on the COVER of R/C CAR ACTION... Skull Racing has drivers across the country including several World and National champs. Hell "Pops" Losi himself is a member of our elite orginization... We need a fast driver in Texas, (preferably someone with a keen sense of humor), stay in touch it could be you!!! Play your cards right and we can mention your name along with some of our other members like Jay Halsey, Mike & Steve Dunn, Kyle Reed, Gil Losi (Sr & Jr.), Ron Rosetti, Gary Keyes, all from California. Chris Doseck and Mike Ankney, Ohio. Brian Howell, Kentucky. Jim Dieter (of Trinity Motors), Joliet IL. Darrin Stump, Fla. And of course all of our Chicago faction.....
No thanks man, i'm not that good of a racer,im only at the track once a month or so...I just couldn't help from poking fun at you guys...

If you do want some fast racers check out my home track www.mikeshobbyshop.com its the best race facility in all of north texas...

Good Luck to you guys.

Last edited by racer53; 04-04-2011 at 04:26 PM.