R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 8T 2.0 servo saver Help!!! keep breaking servos
Old 04-03-2011, 05:48 PM
thekisscutken1
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default Losi 8T 2.0 servo saver Help!!! keep breaking servos

Hey guys i have a hitec HS-645MG servo in my losi 2.0 truggy and i cant keep the servo from stipping gears. i dont know if its my servo saver (which i have set by the manual tightening all the way then going out 2 1/2 turns) or if its just the servo being weak itself. I know i should probably get an HS-7950TG servo but i'm afraid if its the servo saver i'll break the gears in that too. here are some weird things it does.

1. with servo arm off and moving steering by hand i can get the servo saver to actuate by hand only when I move it to the left side. moving all the way to the right i cant get the spring to move at all. it seems like the right hand steering is the way that always makes it strip out too.

2. i get quite a bit of steering wobble in high speed turns or accelerating out of turns.

3. the truck seems to push a lot in corners and doesn't seem to turn quite as tight as many others at the track.

PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS THING GOOD! I've heard i should get a losi buggy 1.0 servo saver as the spring is lighter. is this true?