R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pittsburgh Raceway R/C Track
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:02 AM
2.2berg
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Ed237
22Berg, You said in your post that you are willing to pick up a shovel and help out so you have a place to race which is great.

Do you also consider insulting people who have questions about this track also 'helping' the owner?
My intention was not to insult anyone and I don't believe I said anything insulting anyway. I said I don't know any of the people or their skill level. I said they may be as good as they say they are or not as I have no way to prove otherwise. My post was intended to point out that no one is offering any good suggestions or ideas. They are criticizing a track that is not even open or built yet.

I don't care about what people in a forum think of me or what I know. I just don't think it is necessary to put something down before it is actually in operation. How do you know that after a few test runs the owners plans don't change and they just build more tracks? I have been out there when it was Keystone Raceway and I know they have a lot of property to work with.

RobMartin. You are correct. If you reread my post you will see that I started by saying I was not an expert at ANYTHING RC. I DON"T know what racers want. I DON"T know how a track needs to be run. I DON"T know much about this track but I DO know that I would like somewhere to run. Even if it is a "Basher Paradise" it will still make me happy because in the end that is all I am anyway. I don't consider it a waste of time to help build something that I can use. By the way YOU were the one person I was talking about when I said about one guy offering to help. Just so you know.