R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*
Old 03-28-2011, 07:19 PM
gixxerman
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lovell
Blontz...you need to go out and get yourself one of those hyper9e's...by what i have read it is the car to have...i don't see anything posted on how good the Mugen's are!

I think you are afraid to race indoors because you will get lapped running that Mugen against the hyper9e!

I'm bored!
What COUNTS is the fact that the Mugen was faster than the "Tim Junk" edition OUTDOOR two weeks ago. It may be a "ok" car indoors with little wee jumps and laps in the 18-20 second range but outdoor it's a whole different ball game. Plus the way I read, a Mugen still finished way ahead of the B'Qed "Damn It Broke Again" Edition.

......and I wouldn't own a Hyper 9E "SANFORD & SON" Edition if you bought it for me. Hell it broke just from me looking at it. Fortunately we had a spare metal coat hanger laying around and it was ready to go in no time.

All I'm saying is when your kit comes with a dust pan/broom and a trash bag it should tell you something.