Thread: Hpi Pro 4
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 09:06 PM
Kevin K
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedDesignz
I ordered stuff from them a few weeks ago

You know when you place things in your basket on that site It has an asterick if there's no stock. Well I placed 4 sets of arms in there without a problem and placed my order. Only to find out over a week later (yes it took them that long to process an order....... can you friggin belive it !! ) That those items were backordered.
(I only placed an order with them for the arms. Got some other stuff to to make the order worth while but really only wanted the arms)
What really bugs me is that they took over a week to put some items in a F'in box.

RCmodel.com can...... S.A.C !!!!!
I had the same problem....as you....I just told them to nix the whole order and placed an order with RainbowTen. And my order from them will be here sometime this week. This was the only time that I have had any issue with Rc Model. I think from now on when I get stuff from over seas it will be with Rainbow Ten first. RC Model gave me an excuse that they website is only updated every 48 hours....but when I went back 4 days later and tried to order arms again they still showed them as in stock....yeah they can SAC!!!!