R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 03-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Casper
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ridley
The rear bumper is certainly flawed. Just about everyone at the track has their rear bumper held together in some hodge podge manner as they have all broken. It needs to be made of some more flexable material...maybe that would save all the rear shock towers from turning into a taco as well.

All the accessory plastic on the truck is pretty poor. Nerf bars broken off, front bumpers pulled out on the lower mount, rear bumpers busting at all the screw mounts, body mounts busted up. Some guys locally are getting pretty peeved about the whole thing shedding plastic everytime it hits the track.

Certainly a ton of stuff that can be redesigned much better by companies like RPM.....they should be able to make a small fortune off this truck..........
What are the temps where you are running. Is it really cold? That is the only reason I can think you may have problems. The rear bumpers to the tower are stressed white on my car and Losi knows why but it is holding just fine. Nerf bars. I have been T-bones full speed by a Ofna and I drove away. He replaced his front end. I am curious as to the weather where you guys are driving. All the trucks in our area are holding up great and there are guys that are not being nice to them!