R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated 1/8 scale Truggy Info and Tips
Old 03-22-2011, 05:28 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by PTP Racing
I definitely remember your car too CDO. Im a big fan of green so your body caught my eye.

I was in the pro truggy race. I finished 2nd. My truggy paint looks just like the buggy in my avatar.

Not to sound bitter but I would have won the race if the timing loop was on the correct side of pit road. 1st flamed out twice but because of the loop he didnt lose any laps. Thats one thing they really need to fix when doing the track rebuild.

interesting about the timing loop i guess they notice it if not il let them know about it.

well, when i get the truck done il test it and see how i like the box setup with no changes at the track the only thing thats not in the stock setup is the 7,10,3 diff setup.

but, i like what you guys are saying about the minimal matience with my losi god it got on my nerves with the theres wasnt no minimal matience !

sriley: if, your racing sportsman truggy this year add a other rc8tce so watch out for me j/k i know it will be a while to get used to the truck.

Last edited by tc5 man; 03-22-2011 at 05:41 PM.