R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Turnigy Trackstar 150A 1/8 scale brushless esc?
Old 03-22-2011, 04:37 AM
FTSC10
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

So many of you people are the very reason why awesome companies fail, and crappy knockoff places prevail.

castle is constantly improving their products, along with constantly coming out with new products for us, this costs them money, or do some of you people not realize this? i dont mind paying the money for their products at all! every damn rc i own thats brushless is castle powered{i own 60+ rc's, better part of 30 are brushless} their customer support and service is unmatched, and their products are top notch.

none of these knockoff places are ever going to come out with new stuff, they will wait till new stuff comes out, and copy it and sell it for a stupidly low price

some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Those of you who are to damn cheap to buy good electronics from reputable companies, i pity you when your POS knockoff fails and you're out the money, and needing another ESC.

Those who brag about HK's warranty policy are foolish! i will always stand by turnigy batteries, as they've never done me wrong, but i will never in my life brag about their warranty service, or lack there of!