R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Associated 611 Quasar Pro Charger Recalled!
Old 05-15-2004, 02:06 PM
alan1467
Tech Regular

Default FOR UK OWNERS

Found this on another forum. Hope it's true

"All,

To try and put everyones mind at ease, I spoke to CML directly and can confirm the following statement to be 100% accurate as far as CML informed me.

This fault is only on the 110v chagers and NOT the 220v ones sold in the UK.
UK Spec chargers are not affected by this problem and do not need to be sent back.

Before anyone decides to question me on this, I am only repeating part of a conversation I had with CML today. As a Quasar owner, I was concerned abou this, which is why I called them. I am in the IT industry and have been for 18 years, so I am accustomed to these things being blown out of all proportion on the net. This is why I pay no attention to the hype most things get - good or bad. The only way to be 100% sure is to speak to someone in the know, which I have done and am passing on the comments.

If there was a problem with these chargers in the UK, dont you think CML would make sure that everyone knew about it. Then put in place a procedure for returns, exchanges or refunds..........I think they would.......

So calm down, dont beleive the hype and get charging......."

Alan