R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GTB "2" for 4wd Buggy
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 07:54 AM
NovakTwo
Company Representative

There are many things that can cause esc damage; many of which are unrelated to the controller. We have both customer service and tech support folks who are always available to assist by phone, email, walk-in and a fast replacement policy for warranty issues. I post here daily and am willing to help whenever I am asked. I certainly understand the frustration customers feel when exciting racing products do not live up to expectations.

I apologize for any issues with Novak products; I have been a member of this forum for many years and we are responsive to customer problems. If I cannot assist, I see to it that customers are directed to the appropriate individual or department. When racers have issues, we work with them to resolve the issues and often upgrade customers to other products if we are not able to resolve thorny problems.

daverobbo5, if you had allowed us to assist, I am confident that we could have offered either tech support, or product replacement, to solve whatever issues you were having. Again, I am sorry that you were not taken care of properly. If you wish to contact me, please PM.