R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya Porsche 959/Celica GrB
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 03:35 PM
niznai
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Barry White
I don't own a Goose but I wa looking for replacement shafts for my HARA PRO3. Japanese site says 32.5, 34.5 and 36.5mm so I think the medium 1?

I think you never know with Tamiya what they bring out again. Look @ the Avante. Very very nice but it broke down just by lookin' at it (original that is).
That's true, but in the case of the Porsche/Celica kit, the re-issue would probably be so expensive nobody would buy it. Sure, they can still re-release it as a "special anniversary edition" or some crap like that, limit the run to 10 kits and sell them for a gazillion bucks, but I still believe they'll end up on ebay for 29.95, hehehehe!

Well, either way, if I lay my hands on anything, it will be put together and run mercilessly. I'll ask questions after that.

I had a look at the ABC Japan site, but can't see where they give the dogbone sizes, could you please post a link?

PS. I found the driveshaft bones, now who knows how I can buy them off the american site? the problem is they don't allow Australia as destination country for international purchases.

Last edited by niznai; 03-16-2011 at 04:08 PM.