R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DX3R PRO 3CH DSM2 Racing System by Spektrum
Old 03-16-2011, 01:43 PM
ochitone
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default DX3R PRO PROBLEMS

I have had my DX3R PRO for nearly 2 weeks now. I have programmed Model 01 into the unit and attended one racing event with no problems. I love the transmitter. I tried to program a second model into the transmitter, Model 02 and during the naming of the model there was this constiant beeping. I attempted to bind the second model to my baja and it was a successful bind. The baja works (functions wise), but the transmitter still has the constiant beeping sound in model 02. When I switch back to the model 01, the beep goes away.

I was on hold for 4 hours for Horrizon Hobbies to get this problem worked out. They told me that they have never heard anything like this. They took a unit off the shelve and tried to get it to duplicate the problem, but nothing happened. They told me to send it back to them for repair or replacement, but I need to race this weekend, so it would be later. Another problem is that we have one in the shop as a demo and it does the exact same thing. Another one of our customers has the same thing happing to his DX3R PRO radio system too and none of us can get an answer.

Has anyone else had this happen? How to fix the probelm? My radio has just over 1 hour of usage on it.