R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What would you do?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 03:25 AM
alcyon
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by honhon
thanks again for the replys.... im glad you posted that picture... the only thing i was actually worrying about is if a lipo saddle will fit on the car, and i see now that its confirmed it will.

i cant wait for the last few pieces to get here and im going to restore that puppy...

and i guess since i dont even see the new cars running them, and there isnt really any topics, im going to remove the sway bars and just hold them.
dude, be careful, the pro2 uses plastic trays to hold the round cells in. My kawada is a flat chassis. With the plastic tray, your lipo may be raised higher, i suggest you borrow some lipo saddles from a off road buddy and test fit it first. I modified my car a little to be able to accept the tall batts of today.
and by the way, there is a thread for these cars, which i started years ago.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...-comeback.html
by the way, do visit my blogspot listed below, and you will see that i still use a very thick antiroll bar at the back, but a very soft rear spring. the reason is the lipos nowdays are getting more and more heavier, my intellect 5200mah weighs 280g, not like yesteryears lipos of 3200mah which weighed only 210g. also i made my own saddle pack wire joiner, i will post the picture tonight.