R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - sc10 stadium truck
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 07:33 PM
D-Rek07
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by krazikev
bought the sc10 today, nice truck up to the point that the stock esc went out, went to track and asked around and now i know why people buy these team ass. trucks, they all rip out the electronics and put the better stuff in. but i kind of always knew this. yes i contacted ta and even they said that alot of hard core rcers do this, well then why put this junk in anyway? they should only sell kits if they cannot get this right, no big deal though, i will be putting in my true and trusted esc and motor that i have been using and racing for years with hardly any issues. TRAXXAS VXL!! sorry if i hit a nerve with the ta racers out there by doing this. but dont worry, you are not alone, i did this to 2 of my losi trucks and buggys with outsanding results at the track. yes i know people walk up to me and see that losi or ta body on my rig and when i pull it off they get that wierd look followed by pain in the chest, only had to call 911 once though, and yes belive it or not i dont mean to brag but i do pretty good racing with this set-up.
You should have just got the FT SC10.