View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 06:50 AM   #7216
sprintcarracer
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Last night during racing I started off with low roll center blocks on the front and lows on the far rear and mediums on the front of the rear arms. All the cams in the coll center blocks were in the lowest setting. In the 1st heat the car had a sever push through out the turns which made the car slower than the others down the straights. For the 2nd heat I put high roll center blocks on the front cams in the low position and for the rear mediums on the far back lows on the front of the arms. The cams on the far back were in the high position and on the front of the arms they were also in the high position. This made the car look lose as hell but still felt like it had some under steer but it also had crazzy corner speed. I'm a little confused I always thought that the lower the roll center was the more grip was generated and made for an easyer car to drive. It was hard to drive with the low roll center blocks being used and fast and easy to drive with the high blocks. If someone can explains this to me it may help me in the future with car setups because I just dicided to throw the kitchen sink at the car after the 1st heat it was so bad. Thanks for any help, as may have helped in the past.
sprintcarracer is offline   Reply With Quote