R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GOT SCREWED OUT OF A 10.5 BY XCHANGE
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:06 PM
PFKAOG
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Xchange
So, here i am. First, i have been shipped the item on the 6 february, so a bit more than a month. Second it was on hold at the custom due to a "form" missing during the shippment... and was faxed at the post office the 3 March.
Yes i was at the Nitro Challenge and 3weeks off my home and difficult to have an internet connection BUT it was send BEFORE the nitro challenge.

As i said, Dan dosent pay for the shipping, i pay the economic shipping and there is NO tracking number.

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/pers....jsf?LOCALE=en

Only one time i lost 1 item and was with salvcustom with his motor.
I spent 50bucks to reseach and i m still waiting for the answer.

So i can take a picture of the receipt and then give to Dan.

And as soon as i have a final answer from the post office, i can give the information to Salvacustom if he got the motor or if i give to him 25bucks.

But, sorry, be patient has i said in all of my email and MP, i m an IT engeneer and i travel a lot (just last 2 weeks i travel 12'000 miles)

Dan your item is NOT lost and you supposed to receive by the end of THIS week.

As i said by email too, if you want to talk by phone, i can give to you a call.

Thanks and sorry again for the inconvenience, as Yourthemain said, i know a lot of people on the RCworld, and i m not a scrammer, this is sure.

And before you said i m a bitch... i have NO PROOF that you dont receive the item and just want to be refund.... so i trust you as you trust me.

In the past, i sold other things and never had any problem...

Only when i shipped without signature or without #no .... so...
If you were planning to go to the nitro challenge wouldnt it have been easier to bring it with you and ship it from inside the U.S.? Would have saved a lot of trouble and probably cost less.