R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 05:23 PM
revoluv
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sportin' Wood
Jim,
No that's "HOTROD Hobbies" thread, his hijacking of alot of other track forums has kinda caused some stir with regulars to these tracks.
The thread I'm referring to is RT281 Raceway, Ty & I are hoping he can make a bit of a go of it, due to it's location to us. Get some extra practice time in & he wants to run Saturday's, which I hope you still will run Sunday's ?
Check out the post & hope I don't upset anyone advertising on your thread, around here (Somerset) everyone just seems to want to bash & if they'd just give racing a try they'd get hooked & more interested in your lap times & tuning your vehicle.
Thanks
Eric

Yeah,I see what you mean.The way I look at it is everyone has a right to go were ever they want.Like I said,I wanna try to help make Altoona a BIGGER and better place to race.I think its great that more tracks are coming about but I dont agree with them getting on another tracks forum and advertising.
As far as I know,we will be racing Sundays this year.I know what you mean about poeple bashing at the tracks.I definitly let new members know that we DO NOT BASH on our track.They dont seem to understand that it takes time to build the jumps up and sweep the track for a smooth surface for the races.It only takes about 2 hours for the Monster trucks to tear the hell out of jumps and destroy the outer plastic pipe barrier!!! Then it takes a few days to fix everything.Anyway,Its pretty cool that you will have a track close to you but I hope that you guys dont become strangers @ Altoona!!!!