R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Project: Traxxas Zero (true 1/10th revoflux)
Old 03-05-2011, 05:36 PM
eds24
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Unfortunatly, I have to switch my concentration back to a custom 2wd buggy I just finished..I recently became a "project' contributing editor for RcDriver magazine and so they want me to send it to them for pictures and have me write an article about it. Currently its fully disassembled and requires some new parts..Sooo I'm going to have to work on that for the next week or so. I'm sorry.

but, I did receive the wheels and bodies for this truck.
I decided to go with a Losi High Roller body becuase it is meant to fit on trucks with a 11.5"-12" wheelbase. I feel like the Stampede 4x4 is alittle bit too short so this body was the perfect size. Usually these bodies are $30 brand new.. $16.87 +$10.00 shipping...if you buy two then its about $33+$10.00 shipping .. Considering that means these are almost half price I decided to buy too since I'm sure they won't last very long..and the 1/10th High Roller has disappeared from Losi's website so who knows how much longer these bodies will be around.

I decided to go with Imex Eagle Black Jato 2.8 rear wheels. I saw a picture of these with Badlands on them and they looked pretty sick.

I mocked it up to get a feeling of how this beast is going end up looking.

Last edited by eds24; 03-05-2011 at 05:55 PM.