R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC Insurance Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Sarinexia
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
Well I'm not sure exactly where you put ME in that list but if people can read throught the sh$t storm there is some valuable information in there. Umbrella policies for those who may not even know they exist or what they are and some may have thought all the their R/C stuff stuff was covered when it may not have been, and how to make sure it is.

If the whole collision/comp. for R/C cars part wasn't in there this thread may have gone a different way.....
I put you in there because of your statement about putting thousands under your homeowners and taking a little more work to verify the cost of what you're covering. That's good information.

Notice how I didn't quote any of your smarta$$ remarks Because they wern't useful.

From liability, to collision, to comp, to special endorsements. The thread was about "Would you buy insurance for your RC". It doesn't matter what form we are talking about. Insurance is insurance. Talk about all forms and explore all options.

For some even making a schedule for your RC toys under your homeowners is dumb, as these truly are "just toys". But even you agreed insuring them under your homeowners is a good idea if you have thousands worth of RC stuff.

For you, collision is dumb. Yep. It might be. For some... maybe they would see some value in it. That's the beauty of opinion.

So some of the $hit storm your referencing was in fact created by you, and by me fighting with that other fool, or even a few spurts with others. All in all..... this wasn't a bad topic to discuss and if people had the ability to be impartial and rational with an open mind on the issue; perhaps there wouldn't have been the storm that occured.

All in all, I'm grateful for some of the information that's occured in this thread. And even you racer had some valuable input, hence why I put YOU in here I don't hold grudges pal... it's just a virtual forum about fast moving toys. I'll take the good in WITH the bad in these posts.