R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2X4 Slash - brushed, stock artr, low use FS/FT
Old 03-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Nitrohobbiest
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default 2X4 Slash - brushed, stock artr, low use FS/FT

SOLD!!!!!!!!This is a bone stock Traxxas Slash 2.4ghz version with the XL-5 and Titan motor combo. I got it new last season to run in a brushed SC class at my friend's track. Shortly after, I picked up a couple used ones with hop ups on them already so this one is up for grabs. I ran it about 5 times during non-race days but I have so many other vehicles to run that none of them have gotten a ton of use which is why this one sat more than anything. I want to part with it while its still in good shape.

The only mod done to this truck are heavier blue springs in the rear and I had a transponder mounted to the front tower which explains the hole in the hood. Good news is I hold the fastest lap time on the track for the brushed class. The bad news is I was the only one to run in that class It was too late in the season for anyone to be competitive.

I pulled the radio from this truck so that is the only thing missing to make it RTR. Its in perfect working order with low use so its a good deal here. I'm asking $150 SHIPPED for this truck.

Trades are welcome but PayPal is preferred.
I have other listings as well so I will make a generic trade list that applies to any or all of my listings...
Spektrum or Futaba 2PL style 2.4 rx's, brushless motors with lower kv's for off road, Brushless esc's, fast and/or high torque servos, aluminum shocks for off road SC's or ST's, rollers, or whatever you think is worthy. If you have parts for the following cars (Losi LST2, Savages, T-4, B-4, TC-4, Jammin SCRT10, Blitz, Strike) let me know also. Tracking is included with all shipping methods through the P.O.
I do have 100% feedback on Ebay, RCUniverse, and Traxxas if you are concerned. I can forward my user names upon request. Now that I discovered RCTech's fan base, its time for me to expand my selling horizons! Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Nitrohobbiest; 03-06-2011 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Sold!