R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya FF03
Thread: Tamiya FF03
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 06:57 AM
NiMo
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mr lee
Thanks for the feedback on the swing shafts on the previous page!

Ok so I have seen people using the integra and Civic VTi bodies thus far.....have also seen the 08 Subaru used as well.

Now is one of the above better in more ways than the other? What is the best all rounder or does it not really matter and all comes down to your setup and driving style?
Does anyone run one of the Tamiya racing wings on the Integra or is the standard one used?

I am currently using an EVO X (came with the PRO I bought) and have the Tamiya racing wing on it (least downforce of the two wings) which I ran a couple of weeks ago and it seemed to handle well. You can argue that it is not an FWD car but the 2.0L Lancer is FWD as far as I know......
It's not on the list of bodies that do not fit this chassis so I see no reason why it cannot be used, but if the others are better I may consider a new body. Also don't like the colour scheme of this EVO X anyway!
Standard Lancer/Charisma is Front Wheel Drive, and some do put the Evo body kits on standard models, with the Evo IV very common and easy to obtain (pattern parts I think).