R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Off Road Thread (ALL SCALES UNITE)
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 09:08 PM
STEALTH
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally posted by paulc
yadi yadi yada. Perfomance? eh talo yan dati sa MR4BC special! what more from a durango?

LOL!!!

peace lousy boys. peace.

paulc: Well, having raced both a XXX4 and a Durango, you are probably right in saying that the performance of the Durago is better. I still have to test drive it against a XXX4G+ tho. Problem is, the Durango needs to be on the track to win. I had the lead with under 30 seconds to go in the first 4WD heat (1 Durango vs 5 Losi kits!) but of all the luck, my motor clamp cracked which dislodged the pinion from the spur ever so slightly... but still ultimately ending my race. So the potential is definitely there (the acceleration thanks to the shaft drive is incredible!). But due to bad luck and lack of parts availability (since it uses some Schumacher stuff), it has not seen that many battles as of yet. That is why I was mentioning to you, when you get your Schumacher CAT (or if ever you get it), better stock-up on spare parts. No hobby shop here has them and the extras I do have I will definitely have to keep as back-up.

emer: Thanks for posting the race results. I'll work on the points total and get that posted very soon along with the pics and then follow with the race announcement!

Last edited by STEALTH; 05-10-2004 at 11:54 PM.