R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Something changed and I suck now
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 10:18 PM
jmaxey51
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fatam
Ok guys, same servos same everything but radio and buggy. the reason I thought it could be the radio is that the m11 wheel is much tighter and the throttle trigger is very tight. Much more so then the dx3r. I am not saying anything bad about the d8 it is a very durable and good car. I have done many different setups. Two of my good friends are sponsered HB drivers. They have worked with me a lot on setups.
you can loosen up the wheel and trigger on the M11... i have a friend that came from futaba and he said it was tighter but once he got used to it, he liked it more.... also if your new, the pro setups and HB drivers setups probably will not work for you, most setup theirs aggressively.... when i ran HB, not many people could run my buggy as well as i could, i liked it setup very aggressive, it couldnt be driven easy or it just didnt work. read the hudy setup guide book and learn what things will do and try different things ... i spent 2 days at the track just moving things around just to see what they did and learned a lot and now i can setup my buggies/truggies very easily because of knowing what the things do. it takes time, people need to understand that, you cant switch and expect the perfect setup instantly, it could takes months of testing before finding that "perfect" setup... hope this helps some.