R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MBX6
Thread: Mugen MBX6
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 05:02 AM
shinnbad12
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vladconnery
Can someone post the link to the brake disc they are using for the mod. About to place an order on Amain and want to get it right the first time. Thanks!!

Shinnbad, Ran the 10,10,7 It really worked nicely car was noticeably different. I think I will either square off at 10,10,10 or go up to 15,15,10 took 2nd this weekend. I'm still making some dumb mistakes but its all good. The car is feeling better and better each week. Not sure I'm going to run the new chassis yet I don't think there is anything wrong with old one. I am going to try the new springs though.

Thanks Again
Awsome, good job this weekend. You will like he new springs, I am currently running 8.0 on the front and 8.25 on the rear. Dont be affraid to go up on the diffs. it just gets funner to drive. If the track gets really rough or blown out the 10,10,10 might be a better choice. Congrats on your 2nd place and keep me posted on what you think about the springs.

ps. im indoors in IL. so dont know if the spring will be the same ones for outdoors.

Scott