R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI Racing "Copperhead 12" discussion and support
Old 02-27-2011, 10:30 PM
JayBee
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JayBee
Wow!! Had a great first outing with my CH12. All new ride & electronics, so I wasn't too sure if everything was going to work, lol. And I was right....had to move the MyLaps transponder on top of my servo; it was spotty in the 1st Qual.

But the car performed flawlessly right from jump. Set up wasn't too different than on my DB12RR except for the laydown servo position. This is the smoothest car that I've EVER ran. Corner speed with this thing is phenomenal!! Everyone was pretty much even in the speed department, but where my car stood out was with the corner speed. I didn't change a thing all day except for gearing. Set TQ and won. I just wished MORE of our faster drivers were out running but yesterday was a really good gauge. I don't get to run even half as often as I would like to, so its nice to have a raceday where all you're thinking about is driving.

Jason...I don't even know where to go from here. Maybe I'll just try different shit to see what works or doesn't/ what makes the car better or doesn't....ya know
I can't wait to see what the mad-hatter has coming down the pipe

B M I fo life!!!
Originally Posted by InspGadgt
I haven't ran a flat servo since the DB12R All though I have been considering trying a flat servo with the new front end. Has anyone else tried a flat servo with the new front end yet?
I have my servo flat and my car feels really smooth up front. Maybe on a long practice day I will compare both servo positions. A few things change when you do that though....not to mention the change in balance of the car.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Copperhead12 #7.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	294.0 KB
ID:	714805  

Last edited by JayBee; 02-27-2011 at 10:58 PM.