R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Nitro Challenge 2011
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 09:42 PM
deadmancourt
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams
That's a great attitude and personal demeanor to have in a public forum. I'm sure you make your "sponsors" proud.....guys like yourself dont deserve sponsorships and people that do and are positive players at the track have a hard time landing them......it's kinda funny.

As for marshalling, I marshall all the time, all over the place.....I ALWAYS watch my corner and a few others at the same time...I do my best to be quick and I do my best not to bobble the drop when I put them down.......I agree with Tech5, marshall how you want to be marshalled. At an event like this(2011 Nitro Challenge) do the guys a favor that are on that stand and marshall hard for them and have fun while doing it or go home, personally, I greatly enjoy marshalling and regularly do it all thetime to keep the program rolling....JMO......peace and cheers!

TW
and i bet your the guy that comes at people acting hard cuase you crashed your toy car....im just saying...i am super friendly with everyone at the track...and everyone that knows me will say the same...but if you come at me all crazy , then yeah...i have never had any bad words with anyone at any track....and dont plan on it in the future...but i will not tolerate someone yelling at me cause they crashed thier toy car....i mean...in life period, if you let people walk all over you, you wont get anywhere in this world....you have to remember...some times their are guys that are there for their first time...and dont know any better and might try to pick a fight with you..cause you werent fast enough to marshall...your just gonna stand there and let some guy put you in the dirt....i dont think so...as with any thing competitive...theres always gonna be someone that wants to pick a fight...im just always aware...probably cause i grew up in bad neighborhoods in San Diego ,Ca...where you ha to fight just to be able to walk home from school....