Old 02-24-2011, 08:50 AM
miket3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default RT5

Hey grobe will you copy my post on the Kyosho forum and bring it here also

never mind I'll do it myself.

John,

As i stated on RC TECh (which your suspended from ?) that I didn't think you were scamming me, just very poor job on your part at getting the trk shipped out in a timely manner, especially when I paid you paypal as a gift to get you as much money as possible.

Now the entire truth is I paid for the trk on 2/10. You went to a race and didn't even attempt to ship the thing out till I believe the 15th. Then you decided to go through the trk and find the broken rear hub,which you told me you were replacing. I did tell you I appreciate that. The whole time I kept checking the label # you gave me and NO info was avail. until 7Pm last night when the thing arrived in Indy. You also said you left parts out and sent them to me seperatly. Everything will be at my house when I get home tonight. I will check it out and give you proper feedback on RC TECH after I see the trk.

Now, I do have a question for you. In your AD it states the trk had .5 deg rear hubs, but in a follow up in this thread(Kyosho forum) you said you bought 0 deg rear hubs from A-main. I guess I'll know what it comes with tonight.

I didn't rip on you like the other guy with the B44.1 deal.

I am NOT real happy with your effort on making sure the trk was ready to sell before selling it , but i guess that happens sometimes. The isssue I had and I think anyone would have is I paid you on 2-10 and I'll finally be recieving my the trk on 2-24 with 3 days of that being actual shipping.

If the trk is "mint" as you stated in your AD I will not be a di*k and leave you negative feedback. I will not be a future customer of yours though.

Mike H

John also said in the Kyosho forum that he has recieved threatening messages . I DO NOT agree with this at all. The worst case senerio here would be John would rip me off for $225 and the other dude with the B44 deal (which I have no correlation with). Not that i would be happy about that, however money and especially this small of an amount would NOT warrant harm to anyone. I just wouldn't buy from them ever again.

Mike H