R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2004 ROAR Gas Off-Road Nationals
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Aaron Waldron
Tech Elite

David - I did a couple times yesterday..hahaha.

He's been the one supplying me with the info as far as what tires the PL guys plan on running in the main. His dad is really awesome as well.

Jack - Thanks for the compliments!

I'd rather see a couple more Losis in the main..because that's my job Kortz was really fast yesterday, just inconsistent. He sat out practice on Thursday and ended up in a heat with only three drivers, and almost made the main (he missed it by a few seconds in the last round).

In news almost unrelated to the race..I've decided that the portion of the O-Zone layer directly above the city of Las Vegas is nearly nonexistent. I've never been this sunburnt, despite applying nearly a third of a bottle of SPF 50 over the course of the few days we've been here. Ouch!

I'm not going to the track today (the rest of my family came up here yesterday after my younger siblings got out of school), but I will have the qualifying results of 1/8th scale qualifying tonight and will have it posted before I leave here tomorrow morning. I will also try to post the results of the mains tomorrow night before I leave to go back home to Escondido

Last edited by Aaron Waldron; 05-08-2004 at 02:23 PM.