R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Tabushi
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
What this most recent discourse on this GT thread has shown is there are some racers out there that feel justified to victimize other racer’s cars during races because they think they can get away with it and don’t care about their fellow racers at events.

It’s good to see and know who these individuals are, so watch out for them, they’re hacks who have admitted that they’ll smash your cars and not feel any guilt about it at all.

Driving clean and having respect for other racers property is the best way to have fun in GT racing. Thats my personal view on the topic.

Good luck, see ya at the races!

Jeff, why you dont just shut up on this thing man ... "victimize", "watch out for them", "they will smash your cars and not feel guilt", come on !!

I recogniced and detailed what happened because this kind of things HAPPENS, ive been racing different classes onroad and offroad and you ALWAYS have different kind of contact with other cars, sometimes very hard, some times very low ... some times you are guilty sometimes not, some times race director see, some times not ...

If you try to make noise on this man, it seems you never put a finger on a race track before, never hit a car, never crashed and never unintentionally broke something on a fellow racer car because of the heat of racing ...

If you are an angel, hats off for you man, congrats you will go straight to heaven of racing while i burn on hell ...

Please, chill out and enjoy ... you know, NO ONE, NO ONE not even the guy i hit, or other guys that crashed each other discussed ANYTHING, and you 2 weeks later on a forum try to crucify and make "im an angel" comments ?, come on ! ...

Love you man, the more time i spend on the forums reading your stuff, the more i learn to not go into discussions with you lol !!,

cya ! and peace ... hopefully we will hit the track together next october in Texas, but be careful, i use this kind of solution on my GT, im preparing myself for next race, watch out ! lol ! :

cya !

Pato