R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TITC 2011
Thread: TITC 2011
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 10:33 AM
TryHard
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mikeygar
hey man, read your updates. Looks like its going to be a challenge keeping the cars flat since traction rolling is a problem and will probably get worse as the days pass. How are the pit areas? I'm trying to imagine how it will hold 600 people! and, um, the toilets?

Also, what radio are you using?
They've covered over the drift track for the pitting... I think they should (just) be able to get everyone in, will find out tomorrow!

Toilets are fine Even got all the local takeaway joints setup for food too, walk to the table, place your order, half hour later, dude on bike turns up with the food!

As for my radio, it's KO Esprit3 with a spektrum module... but it does seem like I'm not the only one having issues, number of other guys are having glitches, but I honestly think its down to the shear number of people running on track, or even waiting with their radios on. At one point today I looked up to the rostrum, and it was three rows deep with people wanting to drive... I ran again late on this evening, and it was all fine again, hey ho!

Roll on tomorrow, should be able to get a bit of an indication of whose fast or not

Ed