R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - February Freeze Race - Mike's Hobby Shop Dallas!!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:42 AM
redron123
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty
Wow! Thanks y'all for picking up the slack for me. Glad to know so many are able to help peeps out!

Redron-I have an LRP 17.5 to sell for $40 if you would like. Worsd very well and runs strong, I just don't ahve a need for it. I will have it with me this weekend. Keep your 25.5 stator too! I have a VTA along with a couple other guys at our track. I'll always throw my VTA out on the track for practice with others.

If anyone else has problems viewing or loading the flyer feel free to send me a PM with your e-mail and I will e-mail it to you.

This race is going to be awesome. We may not attract 200 entries, but I don't know too many other places you can eat a sandwich made by a multiple national champion while watching the same champion race, from inside the deli! I can't see how traction won't be way higher than what we had last October. If I can whip a boosted 17.5 rubber sedan around consistently, you KNOW there has to be grip!
Thanks i prob will get that motor. I was surpised that their isnt a bigger vta following in dallas. We are racing a points series at Trends and Trains in shreveport and at leas 7-10 vtas shoow up to race on any given indoor race day. I love the door to door action.