R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI Racing Discussions
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 06:57 AM
cartmen34
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by N4S
Got to add my 2 cents........ The gentlemen that orderd the chassis .... i can understand that you may be real excited to get your kit , but just look on the bright side. these are not mass produced pieces of crap . every single piece of carbon fiber that comes out of BMI has passed personally through jasons hands . These things dont just get spit out of a milling machine and shipped. He inspects and wipes the edges of each and every piece . Just rest assured the product that arrives at your door will be worth the wait and every dime you spent. I hate to wait too , but when i want the best its worth it in the end.
I'm sure they are excellent, which is why I don't mind giving them my money. I didn't want to sound like I was an impatient jerk or anything like that. I don't mind waiting for my bits at all, as I'd rather he take his time and do it right then rush and mess something up.

I wasn't asking what I asked to make them seem like they needed to hurry, or that I needed special treatment or anything. I just want to make sure that they have all the information they need from me....after that last post about them losing some order information on someone else.

No worries, and I'm sure I'll love his products. I've heard nothing but rave reviews from those who already have his stuff!!!