R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DURANGO 410..
Thread: DURANGO 410..
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 03:35 PM
BISBEE 248
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default DURANGO 410..

Hey guys picked up and durango 410 from speedtech and just finished building
it and all i can say is wow.
now i know theres a durango thread elsewhere this is more for people viewing speedtech threads and dont want to jump into a nother forum so,just sharing what i can at this point,havent got to drive the car still finishing electronics.

first off the owners manual-yes i do use them on a new build lol,its full color pics,no wording and no need for wording,there is a couple spots i started to get confused but a quick break come back it all makes since lol..
now there has been 410 owners that expeirence leaking diffs and broken gears and there is the forum with the update that deff works and ive already done mine just incase.
so cliff note to diff prep,use kyosho i believe orange p05 orings and remove the black durango diff seals(will take 2 each diff,I also installed a shim into the bevel gear up against the gear istelf-I used a .1 in front and .2 in rear (Very thin but all u need)if i recall correctly..
Everthing else has been pretty basic so far.

anyways this is it for now..

Any questions i will try to help as much as i can,as i will post with more updates along the way,thanks for stopping in..