R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Maxspeed
Thread: Maxspeed
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 09:41 PM
drpower
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default 20C or 150C?

I live in Sidney,BC Canada... I won't be in any clubs or running any class. This is just for Youtube videos and to wow the local slobs that run their garbage toys around here lol... So far I have an igthobbies body on the way along with 4 iexp GT Sweep slicks, I just got 24T and 30T pinions from RC Monster, and I'm looking at a new Tx Rx and an eagletree V4 logger... The GTP2e, RX8 2250kv and HS-7945TH are still in the mail on their way from Nitrohouse.

From what I have read, running a 4S lipo will save me a lot of grief avoiding frying a motor, but I was wonder which lipo specifically would be recommended.... I am so new at this that its all just a shot in the dark... the Local LHS is no help at all as I am just home now after being downtown Victoria to pick up a part and all the one guy had to offer was attitude so I told them in a nice way thats not how to do business especially when theres way better deals on the internet if you're willing to wait and I left then I got a call from the owner so I didn't answer...screw them they are no help at all...one time I asked about adding capacitors and the guy just looked at me like I was an idiot...wow, so annoying.