R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 08:22 AM
charlie_b
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

]
Originally Posted by skypilot
I was debating my decision on leaving SP... I now feel comfortable with that decision.
This Saddens me...

Originally Posted by skypilot
you might want to add Charlie B to that list has he as done more for SP then any other driver out there.
I appreciate the recognition, but in all honesty, you have helped and still help out tremendously..whether it is here or Team Emails, the voice of truth is still needed to keep all of us grounded.

I can not speak for Speedpassion's business plans or goals, but in the over all scheme of things, whether it is MOD, Boosted, 1s, or Blinky we are trying to promote, it is still, in the name of Speedpassion we run under. All the trolls will still be trolling, because that is their cry for attention. In the famous words of SHawn Palmer, "Don't Feed The Trolls".

Best of Luck to you Richie..you will always have a friend in me, Team Mate or Not. I will continue to help out here locally and on here and is doing my best not to be led astray by the with such petty things. I promise, i will goto your track in Washington to race with you again..someday.

Happy Racing!