R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 03:48 PM
skypilot
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Solara
Do we have any top stock carpet racer in USA...? We just don't have the funding for this class in USA. On MOD, we have JOSH, Fred Hubbard, JP Richards, Tylor Vik & others....
Originally Posted by Solara
We have been testing the 1/8th already...we just hope the 1/8th electric is bigger.

However, our 1/10th off road has a very good team right now...even in the US.

Off road is what SP focusing since 2010....
let me rephase that, the last couple of years I have spent a lot of money traveling to the IIC, on road nats, and the Reedy race, trying my hardest to represent and perform well using SP products, Now your telling me, thats not really where SP has thier focus. after last yeas Paved nats I made a post reguarding the lack of sp support at major races, Now i understand why, I was debating my decision on leaving SP for a chance to try any and all of the new product out there, (i have been with SP since the begining and have a little meaningless masters national title using SP) I now feel comfortable with that decision. btw, you might want to add Charlie B to that list has he as done more for SP then any other driver out there. I will still help out the local guys that have bought SP products.

anyone want to buy some sp motors pm me, I have 21.5, 17.5, 10.5, 9.5 and a 6.5, $150 for all of them plus shipping. US only.

Last edited by skypilot; 02-09-2011 at 07:00 PM.