R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - dorango dnx 408 vs jq the car
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 08:54 AM
losi_racer
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams
LOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILO SILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSI LOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSILOSI
What does losi have anything to so with this ?

Originally Posted by Frank L
I'm glad someone else started this thread. I have wanted to many times but I didn't.

The JQ car looks fast. I haven't driven one but it does look good innthe track. I absolutely lovey durangos. I built an e buggy too and they fit my drive style perfectly. Plus all the alum stock parts the engine memory plate with the nice solid mount and all the crazy new tech and compact layout. If I didnt drive either one I like the way the Durango looks but JQ did something I have never seen done before, that is spend next nothing on advertising and yet create such a high demand for the JQ car such that anyone who's looking for a new car considers the JQ. It will be interesting to see what happens in a few weeks at the nitro challenge. I can't wait.
Frank,

J just swapped to jq and I had the same thoughts and views about this car as you posted.when I drove mine this past weekend it amazed me. I got to get comfortable with the amount of steering it has but its a very fast buggy it reminds Me of my losi but with more steering and a lot more stable,this thing jumps awesome to